The third beta version of iOS 11 was officially released this week, with a lot of new features waiting for developers and testers to discover. So, what are the new features in iOS 11? Please do not worry, here we introduce you one by one:
- Slide the application up on the iPad
- The application switcher reduces the blur degree of the background
- Multitasking operation of new visual cues
- Add the application to the folder in the Dock
- The notification center can display earlier notifications without using a sliding gesture
- Smart reversal improvements (album cover in music app will no longer be reversed)
- Music application lyrics font narrowing
- Weather application font upgrade
- New Siri Translation (English to Spanish, German, French and Italian)
- iCloud information application synchronization counter
- The results of the global search will appear under the search bar
- Folded Safari View Controller 3D Touch Preview
- More new TV service providers, but not all support SSO
- The new OS X Server option is applied in the file application
- Dropbox is used as a legacy file provider in file applications
- The Wi-Fi switch will disconnect the current network, and the same is true for the Bluetooth switch
- Clicking on the control center's playing widget will take you to the app
- The control center's flash, low power mode and timer activation switch color change
- Use gestures to change the control center timer and flash brightness
- Click the Apple TV remote control in the control center to turn it on
- The screen recording adds a "start broadcast" prompt
- The screen recording banner on the iPhone narrows
- Cellular data usage statistics upgrade
- Information application support drag and drop
- New health application starts screen
In fact, although iOS 11 has a powerful function, not every iPhone/iPad is perfectly equipped. For the older iPhone/iPad, memory space is not large, and less memory is available after the iOS 11 is installed, and even can not vacate enough space to upgrade to the new system. So, what do you do when your iOS device's memory space is low before updating to the latest iOS 11? Pleaes calm down, here's a software - iOS Data Eraser. iOS Data Eraser is an all-in-one data wiping tool, which is designed to protect your private information, is an all in one phone eraser tool to clean your iPhone iPad and Android devices data. It can scan to check device data, permanently delete data, remove private data, remove garbage files from the device, release the space of the device, and speed up your iOS devices.
Here are three ways to release your iPhone/iPad space, so be patient and read it:
- Ways 1. Free Up More Space on iPhone/iPad with Space Saver
- Ways 2. Free Up More Space on iPhone/iPad with iOS Optimizer
- Ways 3. Free Up More Space on Your iPhone/iPad Itself
Three Ways to Release More Space on Your iPhone & iPad Before iOS 11 Upgrade
Step 1. Run iOS Data Eraser on your PC. At the same time, use the USB cable to connect your iPhone or iPad to computer. If this is the first time you connect to the computer, you need to Trust the computer firstly.
Step 2. When your device and computer connection is successful, click the Space Saver button on the iOS Data Eraser primary interface.
Step 3. Select compression mode or export mode. When you select compression mode, iOS Data Eraser will begin to search for photos that can be compressed from your iPhone/iPad and list all of them to you. If you select the export operation, iOS Data Eraser will search for your photos. After that, you can choose either "export then delete" or "export only" to export all the found photos directly.
No matter which mode you want, just choose one of them then click on the "Start" button to activate the process. iOS Data Eraser will compress or export your photos automatically.
Please wait patiently and keep your iPhone/iPad connected well during the process until it's completed, the process will not spend too much of your time, just depends on the amount your data. Once the process is finished, the program will show you how much space was saved in the end.
Note: If you choose the Export way, when the process is complete, you can press the "Open Folder" button to open the folder and browse all the exported photos.
Step 1. Running iOS Data Eraser on your PC. At the same time, use the USB cable to connect your iPhone or iPad with your computer. If this is the first time you connect to the computer, you need to Trust the computer firstly.
Step 2. Choose the mode of iOS Optimizer to activate the optimization process. As you can see, the program provides six categories for you to scan your device to optimize it from various aspects, they are iOS System Tune-up, Download Temp Files, App Generated Files, Log Files, Cached Files and Unused App Elimination.
Step 3. You can choose any category that you want to clean up, then click the "Start Scan" button, and iOS Data Eraser will begin the search process. The process will take a few minutes.
Step 4. When the search process is complete, all categories and files that can be optimized are listed. You are allowed to choose some or all of them to optimize. Then click the "CleanUp" button to optimize the files and systems.
When the optimization process is completed, iOS Data Eraser will automatically restart your device and display the space you save.
Step 1. Enter your iPhone's main interface. Open the settings -> General > amount. The list shows which items occupy the storage space and what is the largest space occupation.
Step 2. Deleted movies and TV programs: click on the video to see a list. When you click the Edit button in the upper right corner, the red delete button appears. Now you can choose to delete some video to release the space.
Step 3. There are a lot of data on the list, such as photos, contacts, and application data in your iPhone. You can delete the data you don't need, as you did in the previous step.
In addition, you can also assessing your situation to delete the apps, photos, messages and so on that you don't needed to free up more space on your iPhone/iPad.